Very soon, the year 2017 will be behind you. Will you reach or exceed your annual visions? Do you have a blueprint to close this year strong? Are you ready for the natural obstacles that December brings?
In this Jim Fannin Show episode, radio host and entrepreneur CeCe joins Seth Hurd as Jim stays on the sidelines with radio/podcast’s dreaded laryngitis. With no voice from Jim, CeCe and Seth get in the Zone to deliver a great show. They discuss “Who’s in the Zone” this past week and help prepare us for our greatest December ever.
CeCe and Seth showcase how December can be a hectic and stressful month:
- There are only 20 business days in December.
- There is a minimum of 160 business hours left in 2017.
- There are five weekends for family and friends.
- New Year’s Eve is on Sunday.
- You have 24 days (or less) to finish your shopping list.
- The last week of the year will have most people NOT working. Prepare for this.
- Many schools are on winter break 12/22/17 through 1/8/18.
Peruse all of your life arenas. Typically they are spheres of interest that include:
- Self (physical, mental and spiritual wellness)
- Son or Daughter
- Personal Finance
- Spouse or Mate
Which life arena MOST needs your attention this month?
December will be gone from your calendar within a blink of your eye. With only 31 days left in 2017 what macro goals need your focus?
CeCe and Seth discuss Jim’s December 10-point checklist:
- Get on the same page with your significant other’s schedule and overall mindset.
- Finish your shopping early in order to reduce stress and give presents that have meaning and purpose.
- Prepare a blueprint for each life arena for 2018 by selecting simple, measurable visions, goals and their accompanying strategies and tactics. Select a day or days to organize this.
- What do you need to mentally, physically or spiritually change (if anything) for 2018? Reinvention is doable but it takes planning time before January 1, 2018.
- Close all business dealings before the New Year. Meet with your CPA to discuss 2017 corporate and or personal taxes.
- Spend “present tense” time with family and friends. Be fully engaged.
- Monitor your personal stress levels and act on reducing stress swiftly. This includes holiday travel.
- Connect with your business associates with positive holiday thoughts and wishes. Discuss their visions and goals for 2018 and how you can assist them with their achievements.
- Stay fit. Be moderate with food and drink. Exercise regularly. Hydrate daily.
- Epitomize the holiday spirit in all you do for the full 31 days (make this mindset a daily habit and beyond. It is possible).
CeCe and Seth finally take you to the Zone Café to determine what you need to order to have your best December ever!
What can you accomplish in December? There are no rules. Create a blueprint and make it happen on your terms.
Until next week…..BE IN THE ZONE.
If you have questions, comments, or something you want us to cover during our “Ask Jim” segment, you can email Jim directly and we’ll cover it on next week’s show!
Don’t forget to pre-order Jim’s new book, “The Blueprint: A Proven Plan For Successful Living” now at Amazon.com!
Ready to see results in every major area of your life in just 7-10 days? Get Jim’s 90-Second Rule™ program, consisting of 6-hours of audio, write-able workbook and video. Click here: 90-second-rule
If you have any questions, comments, or requests for a topic you would like Jim to discuss, you can e-mail Jimdirectly!
Follow Jim Fannin on Twitter: @JimFannin
Check out more episodes of The Jim Fannin Show on Radio Influence!
If you’re seeking to be entertained and educated while you become your genuine, authentic best self, The Jim Fannin Show is your weekly, go-to place to be.
Jim Fannin is America’s ZoneCoach®, coaching more champions in sports, business and life than anyone on earth for over 40 years. As one of the world’s foremost thought leaders, he is more than a life, business or sports coach. He is a “change your life” coach. With the ONLY proven blueprint for attracting the Zone mindset, Jim has helped transform millions of people’s lives by providing proven tools and techniques to create simplicity, balance and abundance.
Mr. Fannin has 40+ years of professional coaching, consulting and public speaking experience. He has coached 1000+ professional athletes from 10 sports and tens of thousands of individuals and hundreds of companies from 50 industries in peak performance. All have set personal records. Many have set team, industry or world records.
Each week Jim will focus the show on the peak performance mindset called the Zone. With his vast experience working with the best of the best, Jim will deliver the goods on who’s currently IN the Zone, who’s NOT and how you can find your own Zone pathway to success.
Jim’s client list reads as a “who’s who” list and his in-depth experience with their accomplishments are what set The Jim Fannin Show apart.
Jim Fannin has personally coached (to name a few):
- Chairmen, CEOs, and Senior Executives from 350 of the Fortune 500 from 50 different industries
- World’s #1 pro golfer; 10 different pro golfers to their first victory; LPGA major Champion; 3 NCAA champions; 8 time Big Ten golf champions; World’s #1 golf instructor
- Olympic gold medalists
- 2 MLB Hall Of Famers; 5 MLB MVPs; 26 MLB All Stars; 4 Cy Young Award winners; NBA All Stars; NFL All Pros; World Cup players; MLS Cup champions; MLS MVPs
- 7 World’s Top 10 pro tennis players; #1 pro from 16 different countries; 4x Wimbledon Doubles champion; World Davis Cup finalist;
French Open champion; 7 National Amateur champions; 12 State Amateur champions
- NCAA All Americans from six different sports
- NCAA Coaches Of The Year; MLB Manager Of The Year; NBA Coach Of The Year
- World Champion Poker players
- New York Times Best Selling Authors
- Academy Award winning director
- Actors, authors, screenwriters, musicians, opera singers, country singers, artists, scientists, politicians, and two entire American cities (for real)
Want to know how to attract the Zone? Download weekly to discover the pathway to your untapped potential as Jim guides you through the intricate process of peak performance. Listen, learn and be entertained as America’s ZoneCoach, Jim Fannin reveals his 40-year secrets of success.