On episode 3 of the Jim Fannin Show, America’s ZoneCoach® shares the secrets of success that have fueled pro athletes in 10 sports, executives from 50 industries and even an Acadamy Award winning director.
The big topic of discussion for this week’s show is loyalty, not only to the people who matter in your life but also to yourself in making a better “you.”
On this week’s show:
- Athletes finding out they’ve been traded via Twitter (2:30)
- Challenge to loyalty: What to do when you’ve outgrown relations (3:00)
- Being loyal means being transparent about difficult news (4:15)
- Kyrie Irving asks for a trade – How does loyalty work here? (4:45)
- How Jordan Spieth overcame adversity to win the British Open (7:15)
Also on this week’s show, Jim chats former MLB All-Star catcher John Buck. John, an 11 year veteran, spent six seasons with the Royals, two seasons with the Marlins, and time with the Mets, Pirates, Angels, Mariners, and Blue Jays. Jim’s relationship with John goes way back.
The two talk about:
- How Jim and John met. It involves a cell phone being shoved into a car (12:45)
- How Jim helped John overcome the mental blocks, which were hurting his game more than physical limitations (15:35)
- John: “When I understood I was more than a baseball player, my game got better.” (16:15)
- John’s method to mentally reset after a strikeout (16:50)
- Why John took his whole family to Hawaii to learn the S.C.O.R.E. System (17:01)
- How loyalty lead John to walk away from baseball early and say no to coaching opportunities (19:58)
- How John got into the best shape of his life after his baseball career (22:57)
- How John gives back to the youth in his community (25:14)
Finally, Jim wraps up the show with his “Ask Jim” segment. If you have questions or comments, you can email Jim directly!
Follow Jim Fannin on Twitter: @JimFannin
Check out more episodes of The Jim Fannin Show on Radio Influence!
If you’re seeking to be entertained and educated while you become your genuine, authentic best self, The Jim Fannin Show is your weekly, go-to place to be.
Jim Fannin is America’s ZoneCoach®, coaching more champions in sports, business and life than anyone on earth for over 40 years. As one of the world’s foremost thought leaders, he is more than a life, business or sports coach. He is a “change your life” coach. With the ONLY proven blueprint for attracting the Zone mindset, Jim has helped transform millions of people’s lives by providing proven tools and techniques to create simplicity, balance and abundance.
Mr. Fannin has 40+ years of professional coaching, consulting and public speaking experience. He has coached 1000+ professional athletes from 10 sports and tens of thousands of individuals and hundreds of companies from 50 industries in peak performance. All have set personal records. Many have set team, industry or world records.
Each week Jim will focus the show on the peak performance mindset called the Zone. With his vast experience working with the best of the best, Jim will deliver the goods on who’s currently IN the Zone, who’s NOT and how you can find your own Zone pathway to success.
Jim’s client list reads as a “who’s who” list and his in-depth experience with their accomplishments are what set The Jim Fannin Show apart.
Jim Fannin has personally coached (to name a few):
- Chairmen, CEOs, and Senior Executives from 350 of the Fortune 500 from 50 different industries
- World’s #1 pro golfer; 10 different pro golfers to their first victory; LPGA major Champion; 3 NCAA champions; 8 time Big Ten golf champions; World’s #1 golf instructor
- Olympic gold medalists
- 2 MLB Hall Of Famers; 5 MLB MVPs; 26 MLB All Stars; 4 Cy Young Award winners; NBA All Stars; NFL All Pros; World Cup players; MLS Cup champions; MLS MVPs
- 7 World’s Top 10 pro tennis players; #1 pro from 16 different countries; 4x Wimbledon Doubles champion; World Davis Cup finalist;
French Open champion; 7 National Amateur champions; 12 State Amateur champions
- NCAA All Americans from six different sports
- NCAA Coaches Of The Year; MLB Manager Of The Year; NBA Coach Of The Year
- World Champion Poker players
- New York Times Best Selling Authors
- Academy Award winning director
- Actors, authors, screenwriters, musicians, opera singers, country singers, artists, scientists, politicians, and two entire American cities (for real)
Want to know how to attract the Zone? Download weekly to discover the pathway to your untapped potential as Jim guides you through the intricate process of peak performance. Listen, learn and be entertained as America’s ZoneCoach, Jim Fannin reveals his 40-year secrets of success.