From heartbreaking stories in the news to increasing anger and bitterness between business associates in the office and friends on social media, there are a host of factors that threaten to pull the most positive person out of the Zone. In fact, the amount of stress and negativity is so high in March 2018 that I’m focusing on helping you stay positive two weeks in a row.
If you’re a long time listener of the Jim Fannin Show, you know that I’ve helped over 2,500 clients wake up happy and go to bed happy. No matter how happy you wake up though, there are countless moments each day that can deliver a huge hit to your S.C.O.R.E.® Level and overall attitude. When your mindset is low enough, you can swiftly enter the opposite of the Zone, which is called, “The Downs.” Once in the attitudinal quicksand of the “Downs,” anxiety, worry, angst, despair, hopelessness, fear, and even depression can and probably will derail your hopes and dreams.
You and your loved ones aren’t going there though because this week’s episode is all about protecting your positivity and overall wellness.
It’s time to put the kibosh on negative stress!
In this episode of the Jim Fannin Show, you will learn:
- How former White Sox All Star third basemen Robin Ventura fortified himself against stress, negativity and chaos before every game in order to achieve peak performance.
- The physiological reason why eye rolls, throwing items and other outward signs of frustration are Zone breakers that will take you out of optimal performance.
- The physical additions to your home to increase tranquility, relaxation and recovery (and they fit any budget!)
- Why great questions and open, honest answers strengthen your relationship with your loved ones.
- Proven tactics you can use each day and week to help your family stay cool, centered and inoculated from negative stress and chaos.
Also, I answer a coaching question from the “Ask Jim” Mailbag from a manager who would like some guidance on helping his team through a very high stress deadline.
Finally, we place our order at the Zone Café, as we send you out for an awesome Zone week!
Be in the Zone™!
If you have questions, comments, or something you want us to cover during our “Ask Jim” segment, you can email Jim directly and we’ll cover it on next week’s show!
Don’t forget to order Jim’s new book, “The Blueprint: A Proven Plan For Successful Living” now at Amazon.com!
Ready to see results in every major area of your life in just 7-10 days? Get Jim’s 90-Second Rule™ program, consisting of 6-hours of audio, write-able workbook and video. Click here: 90-second-rule
Check out more episodes of The Jim Fannin Show on Radio Influence!
If you’re seeking to be entertained and educated while you become your genuine, authentic best self, The Jim Fannin Show is your weekly, go-to place to be.
Jim Fannin is America’s ZoneCoach®, coaching more champions in sports, business and life than anyone on earth for over 40 years. As one of the world’s foremost thought leaders, he is more than a life, business or sports coach. He is a “change your life” coach. With the ONLY proven blueprint for attracting the Zone mindset, Jim has helped transform millions of people’s lives by providing proven tools and techniques to create simplicity, balance and abundance.
Mr. Fannin has 40+ years of professional coaching, consulting and public speaking experience. He has coached 1000+ professional athletes from 10 sports and tens of thousands of individuals and hundreds of companies from 50 industries in peak performance. All have set personal records. Many have set team, industry or world records.
Each week Jim will focus the show on the peak performance mindset called the Zone. With his vast experience working with the best of the best, Jim will deliver the goods on who’s currently IN the Zone, who’s NOT and how you can find your own Zone pathway to success.
Jim’s client list reads as a “who’s who” list and his in-depth experience with their accomplishments are what set The Jim Fannin Show apart.
Jim Fannin has personally coached (to name a few):
- Chairmen, CEOs, and Senior Executives from 350 of the Fortune 500 from 50 different industries
- World’s #1 pro golfer; 10 different pro golfers to their first victory; LPGA major Champion; 3 NCAA champions; 8 time Big Ten golf champions; World’s #1 golf instructor
- Olympic gold medalists
- 2 MLB Hall Of Famers; 5 MLB MVPs; 26 MLB All Stars; 4 Cy Young Award winners; NBA All Stars; NFL All Pros; World Cup players; MLS Cup champions; MLS MVPs
- 7 World’s Top 10 pro tennis players; #1 pro from 16 different countries; 4x Wimbledon Doubles champion; World Davis Cup finalist;
French Open champion; 7 National Amateur champions; 12 State Amateur champions
- NCAA All Americans from six different sports
- NCAA Coaches Of The Year; MLB Manager Of The Year; NBA Coach Of The Year
- World Champion Poker players
- New York Times Best Selling Authors
- Academy Award winning director
- Actors, authors, screenwriters, musicians, opera singers, country singers, artists, scientists, politicians, and two entire American cities (for real)
Want to know how to attract the Zone? Download weekly to discover the pathway to your untapped potential as Jim guides you through the intricate process of peak performance. Listen, learn and be entertained as America’s ZoneCoach, Jim Fannin reveals his 40-year secrets of success.