Ready to tap into the tools and techniques of some of the world’s top pro athletes and business leaders while becoming your genuine, authentic best self? The Jim Fannin Show is your weekly, go-to podcast to swiftly balance and simplify your career, wellness, sport, family and relationships.
Each week, Jim and his sidekick Seth focus the show on the peak performance mindset called the Zone. With Jim’s vast experience working with the best of the best, Jim will deliver the goods on who’s currently In the Zone and how you can find your own Zone pathway to success.
In this week’s episode, Jim and Seth discuss the power of “AAA” (Adapt, Adjust, Adhere) to overcome obstacles beyond your control.
You’ll find out the following:
- Why both the Dodgers and Astros produced such incredible offense in the World Series (hint, it’s related to a lack of negativity and gossip).
- How a college quarterback used “AAA” to turn what could have been a disastrous weekend
into one of his most memorable relationship moments.
- How great leadership employs “AAA” to avoid panic, blame an chaos when factors at work create challenges beyond your control.
- How to overcome the destructive habit of mentally replaying negative news.
- How to adhere to your values, no matter what you’re up against.
Plus, Seth takes you inside Jim’s forthcoming book, “The Blueprint,” and shares a tip on bringing your thoughts out of chaos by ordering your life into arenas.
Of course, Jim and Seth check out “Who’s in the Zone?” this week, answer the “Ask Jim” mailbag, and finally Jim guides you through “The Zone Café.”
Don’t forget to pre-order Jim’s new book, “The Blueprint: A Proven Plan For Successful Living” now at Amazon.com!
Have a question for Jim? Email email@example.com to get answers to your toughest questions for succeeding in life, business and sports!
Also, Jim has offered to donate 100% of the proceeds from any of his keynotes that are booked and delivered in the 4th quarter to help the people of Puerto Rico recover from Hurricane Maria.
Ready to see results in every major area of your life in just 7-10 days? Get Jim’s 90-Second Rule™ program, consisting of 6-hours of audio, write-able workbook and video. Click here: 90-second-rule
If you have any questions, comments, or requests for a topic you would like Jim to discuss, you can e-mail Jimdirectly!
Follow Jim Fannin on Twitter: @JimFannin
Check out more episodes of The Jim Fannin Show on Radio Influence!
If you’re seeking to be entertained and educated while you become your genuine, authentic best self, The Jim Fannin Show is your weekly, go-to place to be.
Jim Fannin is America’s ZoneCoach®, coaching more champions in sports, business and life than anyone on earth for over 40 years. As one of the world’s foremost thought leaders, he is more than a life, business or sports coach. He is a “change your life” coach. With the ONLY proven blueprint for attracting the Zone mindset, Jim has helped transform millions of people’s lives by providing proven tools and techniques to create simplicity, balance and abundance.
Mr. Fannin has 40+ years of professional coaching, consulting and public speaking experience. He has coached 1000+ professional athletes from 10 sports and tens of thousands of individuals and hundreds of companies from 50 industries in peak performance. All have set personal records. Many have set team, industry or world records.
Each week Jim will focus the show on the peak performance mindset called the Zone. With his vast experience working with the best of the best, Jim will deliver the goods on who’s currently IN the Zone, who’s NOT and how you can find your own Zone pathway to success.
Jim’s client list reads as a “who’s who” list and his in-depth experience with their accomplishments are what set The Jim Fannin Show apart.
Jim Fannin has personally coached (to name a few):
- Chairmen, CEOs, and Senior Executives from 350 of the Fortune 500 from 50 different industries
- World’s #1 pro golfer; 10 different pro golfers to their first victory; LPGA major Champion; 3 NCAA champions; 8 time Big Ten golf champions; World’s #1 golf instructor
- Olympic gold medalists
- 2 MLB Hall Of Famers; 5 MLB MVPs; 26 MLB All Stars; 4 Cy Young Award winners; NBA All Stars; NFL All Pros; World Cup players; MLS Cup champions; MLS MVPs
- 7 World’s Top 10 pro tennis players; #1 pro from 16 different countries; 4x Wimbledon Doubles champion; World Davis Cup finalist;
French Open champion; 7 National Amateur champions; 12 State Amateur champions
- NCAA All Americans from six different sports
- NCAA Coaches Of The Year; MLB Manager Of The Year; NBA Coach Of The Year
- World Champion Poker players
- New York Times Best Selling Authors
- Academy Award winning director
- Actors, authors, screenwriters, musicians, opera singers, country singers, artists, scientists, politicians, and two entire American cities (for real)
Want to know how to attract the Zone? Download weekly to discover the pathway to your untapped potential as Jim guides you through the intricate process of peak performance. Listen, learn and be entertained as America’s ZoneCoach, Jim Fannin reveals his 40-year secrets of success.