Most people think about their lives one year at a time and will often accept the situation when things don’t go their way. There’s no more obvious case than your local gym. In January, it’s impossible to find an open treadmill. One month later, you have your pick of any equipment. It’s highly doubtful that all those people hit their fitness goals in 30 days and need to spend less time working out. Instead, when reality didn’t meet their expectations, they simply lowered them.
Thankfully, that’s not your only option. When reality doesn’t meet your expectations, you can change your reality. Whether you want your sales numbers to go up, the scale to go down or to see significant statistical improvement in your athletic performance, you first have to change your thoughts.
In this episode, I walk you through each arena of life, breaking down the tactics needed to shift the momentum in your favor and return to peak performance. This week’s show is “tool rich” and I’m expecting positive results during the rest of this week and month.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The mental strategy to help your family, team or employees reach new levels of achievement.
- How one previous player’s constantly shifting attitude drastically affected the LA Dodgers win/loss record during one turbulent year in the team’s history.
- How Washington Nationals slugger Bryce Harper found the Zone! to stage an epic comeback and win the Home Run Derby.
- The inspiring project that coffee retail rivals McDonald’s and Starbucks have agreed to work together as a positive force.
- The story of 19-year old French soccer phenom Kylian Mbappe who donated 100% of his World Cup earnings to charity.
Don’t forget that you only have a limited time to access a special bonus episode of The Jim Fannin Show, which won’t appear in your podcast player. Simply take this 60-second survey, and I’ll send you a tool that’s been used by some of my top clients when facing their most serious challenges.
Be in the Zone™!
If you have questions, comments, or something you want us to cover during our “Ask Jim” segment, you can email Jimdirectly and we’ll cover it on next week’s show!
Don’t forget to order Jim’s new book, “The Blueprint: A Proven Plan For Successful Living” now at Amazon.com!
Ready to see results in every major area of your life in just 7-10 days? Get Jim’s 90-Second Rule™ program, consisting of 6-hours of audio, write-able workbook and video. Click here: 90-second-rule
Check out more episodes of The Jim Fannin Show on Radio Influence!
If you’re seeking to be entertained and educated while you become your genuine, authentic best self, The Jim Fannin Show is your weekly, go-to place to be.
Jim Fannin is America’s ZoneCoach®, coaching more champions in sports, business and life than anyone on earth for over 40 years. As one of the world’s foremost thought leaders, he is more than a life, business or sports coach. He is a “change your life” coach. With the ONLY proven blueprint for attracting the Zone mindset, Jim has helped transform millions of people’s lives by providing proven tools and techniques to create simplicity, balance and abundance.
Mr. Fannin has 40+ years of professional coaching, consulting and public speaking experience. He has coached 1000+ professional athletes from 10 sports and tens of thousands of individuals and hundreds of companies from 50 industries in peak performance. All have set personal records. Many have set team, industry or world records.
Each week Jim will focus the show on the peak performance mindset called the Zone. With his vast experience working with the best of the best, Jim will deliver the goods on who’s currently IN the Zone, who’s NOT and how you can find your own Zone pathway to success.
Jim’s client list reads as a “who’s who” list and his in-depth experience with their accomplishments are what set The Jim Fannin Show apart.
Jim Fannin has personally coached (to name a few):
- Chairmen, CEOs, and Senior Executives from 350 of the Fortune 500 from 50 different industries
- World’s #1 pro golfer; 10 different pro golfers to their first victory; LPGA major Champion; 3 NCAA champions; 8 time Big Ten golf champions; World’s #1 golf instructor
- Olympic gold medalists
- 2 MLB Hall Of Famers; 5 MLB MVPs; 26 MLB All Stars; 4 Cy Young Award winners; NBA All Stars; NFL All Pros; World Cup players; MLS Cup champions; MLS MVPs
- 7 World’s Top 10 pro tennis players; #1 pro from 16 different countries; 4x Wimbledon Doubles champion; World Davis Cup finalist;
French Open champion; 7 National Amateur champions; 12 State Amateur champions
- NCAA All Americans from six different sports
- NCAA Coaches Of The Year; MLB Manager Of The Year; NBA Coach Of The Year
- World Champion Poker players
- New York Times Best Selling Authors
- Academy Award winning director
- Actors, authors, screenwriters, musicians, opera singers, country singers, artists, scientists, politicians, and two entire American cities (for real)
Want to know how to attract the Zone? Download weekly to discover the pathway to your untapped potential as Jim guides you through the intricate process of peak performance. Listen, learn and be entertained as America’s ZoneCoach, Jim Fannin reveals his 40-year secrets of success.