By now you probably have a well-defined blueprint of what you want to accomplish in 2019. When your blueprint was created, you believed you could manifest your plan. What is needed to insure your visions become reality, especially when you’re faced with challenges, obstacles and seemingly insurmountable roadblocks? It will definitely be your optimism.
Growing up in Ashland, Kentucky my father was elected as the president of the local Optimist Club. I asked him, “Why optimism?” He swiftly replied, “Optimism is the glue that holds our dreams intact. It is our belief and expectancy that we can accomplish anything that is possible. Us Fannin’s are optimists, Jimmy.”
The following words are from www.optimist.org, the home of Optimist Clubs everywhere.
Promise Yourself To…
- Be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
- Talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.
- Make all your friends feel that there is something in them.
- Look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
- Think only of the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best.
- Be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
- Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
- Wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.
- Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
- Be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.”
Yes, I am an eternal optimist! With optimism, your 2019 Blueprint will manifest into reality. See it, as if it’s so. See it, as it will be. Thanks Dad!