In this week’s Jim Fannin Show, we take a deep dive into containing your positive and or negative thoughts within each facet of your life. From personal finance, career and parenting to your sibling, significant other and wellness arenas, your success directly depends on how you think. With a simple blueprint you will be more efficient in managing your thoughts while influencing other key people’s thoughts as you maneuver through your life’s challenges and potential pitfalls.
We discuss the following:
- How the ships of Columbus’ voyage to the Americas in 1492 aboard the Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria were constructed and are similar in how a non-successful person thinks.
- How my grandmother schooled me on banking and how loans work.
- How positive thought management drastically increases your chance of success.
- Who are the key people in your life?
- How your key people influence you in a positive and or negative way.
- How to think within life arenas which will help contain negativity.
- What is the 90-Second Rule™ and how does it impact each life arena.
- How to create and manifest your personal life blueprint.
Lastly, we visit the Zone Café to determine your weakest link of Self-discipline, Concentration, Optimism, Relaxation and Enjoyment as you embark on an upcoming Zone performance week.
Until the next podcast…
Be in the Zone!™
If you have questions, comments, or something you want us to cover during our “Ask Jim” segment, you can email Jim directly and we’ll cover it on next week’s show!
Don’t forget to order Jim’s new book, “The Blueprint: A Proven Plan For Successful Living” now at Amazon.com!
Ready to see results in every major area of your life in just 7-10 days? Get Jim’s 90-Second Rule™ program, consisting of 6-hours of audio, write-able workbook and video. Click here: 90-second-rule
Check out more episodes of The Jim Fannin Show on Radio Influence!